Mar 6, 2009

how i really miss 18

yeah at last friday 6 march 09 i arrived my school my beloved school smks 18 * funny yeah? staying at akasia in section 18 but i never visited my school that is only 10 minutes from akasia what a bad student i am *hoho* luckily i met pn johana my favorite teacher ever she is still nice nice like the day i left the school and guess what she asked me to be strong and i hope i will be *smile* sekolah menengah kebangsaan seksyen 18 shah alam i am proud to be one of the team and i miss u terribly *ouuhhh*

3 comments:

muhammad syafiq said...

salam..
ohh..
pn johana..
ma favourite teacher jge..
...
pn.romizah..ma ex- physics teacher..
pulang ke rahmatullah..

al-fatihah..

Atikah Adnan said...

al-fatihah..

Anonymous said...

huhu..
aku pn dah lama xgi 18 =(