Nov 11, 2011

Rand (11,11,11)

Assalamualaikum

First of all, I wanna let you guys know that I am soooo happy because tomorrow (or today literally), is a holiday for Ohio State yeayy!
Pathetic huh? But this is my first not-so-normal-one-day-holiday after seven weeks of classes
Still, I will be working at 5pm tomorrow, but never mind, working is always the best treatment of my day
I have two midterms next week, and then I will get myself ready for the finals
My dad will be 54 this Monday, and I haven't found anything special enough for him (not good -,-)
And insyaAllah, exactly one month from now, I will be on a plane for my winter break vacation tehee

Speaking of birthday, if any of you are thinking about giving someone special a birthday gift but everything looks so typical, why don't you visit my mom's blog? Not only that you can choose whatever design you like or perhaps invent it yourself, you will surely make people happy. Chocolate is flexible, nice and yummyy. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate? I know that little fact very well. I mean, it's my job Sir. (this might be ambiguous but yes, it is really my job!)

% Note that rand() is actually a matlab function for a random integer. I've just finished my MATLAB             % homework just now, so sorry guys, I am still in programming mood lol 
% Tomorrow will be an important day for me! Do pray for me :D

10 comments:

Unknown said...

sampaikn la salam birthday ke pakcik Adnan, haha

p/s: tapi aku blaja programming gune rand() #LOL

Farisha said...

All the best girlfriend :)

Atikah Adnan said...

@saiful: its my baddd ahaha

Atikah Adnan said...

@farisha thanksss :)

miya said...

ehem. ke mana cuti? JELES!!! hhahaha

all the best tyka :D

Atikah Adnan said...

InsyaAllah Florida. Takyah jealous, tengok miya jalan2 dgn family ke sana sini lg jealous okay :p Thank you :)

siputsedut said...

lovely chocolates!balik malaysia nak try inshaAllah..=)

Atikah Adnan said...

thanks for visiting wani :)

Aleen Aiden said...

hee,tetibe perasan,klo hari untuk ayah selalu je xtau nak beli ape.tapi klo mak,hari ibu ke harijadi ke,selalu mak dapat hadiah.mcm unfair gila kan?!hu3

Atikah Adnan said...

@aleen Kannn? selalu macamtu. time mak boleh je nak beli hadiah. :(