Sep 20, 2009

eid mubarak 2009

1 syawal-at my grandpa's house, with my siblings and mum
our theme this year: PURPLE
ah. my life had been pretty busy now. with all the calculus, chemistry, and physics stuff
as well as the preparation for raya
and.. i took a long time before i had this chance to update my blog until now.. eid mubarak is here! selamat hari raya to all muslims to my family, my sisters, my teachers and lecturers, and also to allll my friends, either u r in malaysia or in a faraway place named USA enjoy the spirit of raya, that is important *smile* this raya is a bit different i never know why but i can feel it *wink*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it because of him?? ;p

Atikah Adnan said...

mr anonymous: who is him? haha.

Anonymous said...

could it be me? ;p

hafiz fikri said...

happy raya :)