Sep 23, 2009

like mother like daughter

on second syawal
when two of my aunts were watching television in my house
suddenly mak ngah asked a question to mak andak
her question was kinda like this:
among all my 6 siblings, who looks like my mother most
ahha. this question is quite sensitive to some of my sisters actually
so i said nothing and just waiting for mak andak to say something mak andak took a lil time before she said: "maybe atikah" and mak ngah also agreed she said, asmaa and i look like my mother angah and huda look like my father and sumayyah looks like no one. she looks like a chinese and we were all laughing but for me, there is no different all of us are the same we are sisters but later, i smile hey. i look like my mother okay. hahaha. i am proud to say that :)
*smile*

6 comments:

nadyadnan said...

werk ;p

Fatin Inani said...

mak tyka msti cantik kn~
:P

Atikah Adnan said...

angah: sshhh..
nani: mak kite cantik2.hehe.

Unknown said...

aah.. haha.. ak ingt nadiah ngan yam ckap mak ko cntik.. :)
ohh i misss da old dayss.. miss u!

Unknown said...

nak ngorat mak kau hehe

Atikah Adnan said...

saufy: sibuk lah.ngorat aku pun xlps lg.haha.