Sep 21, 2010

Columbus Ohio

At last, I survived the 30+ hours journey, and reached the capital city of Ohio, Columbus. Nothing much but I celebrated Eid less than 12 hours after my arrival. So it was pretty hectic for everyone and I hardly got the feeling. Plus I my heart was still home by that time :( And I got the feeling that among 21 OSU students at klia that day I were the last person stop crying, and you know why, full stop! Oh again thanks to my family members who were there, to send me off About 40 people I guess, which made me feel like I am a celebrity Until I forgot that I didn’t have pictures with ibu and ayah Again in the plane, I cried once I realized it haha And to my best-buddies ever from Subang who were there I am really touched, I swear you all are the best! And now to Columbus It is such a large city Large campus and large buildings And walking is just not so wise to do since I don’t have Mydin and Giant 20 meters from my apartment more But so far, so cool, yes so cool I have lots of new friends The seniors are helpful Lots of Muslims and they are wearing hijab (especially at Walmart) Everything seem to fit me here, I hope so Just… I miss driving and hanging around with my sisters in Sunway Pyramid :(

Few hours before sending me off to klia :)

The three intec girls, my housemates for coming three years insyaAllah :)

And yet I wish my new laptop arrive very soon since I need a bigger screen to see the pictures at klia instead of looking through the camera screen =.=

3 comments:

husni said...

gud luck k dalam study...buatkan Malaysia bangga....

Atikah Adnan said...

InsyaAllah, thanks :)

umay said...

along:im touched <3