Dec 31, 2010

Last of 2010

Regrets I've had a few
But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I think many of you notice where this verse come from
But just in case, I'd like to tell you it is from 'My Way"
A song popularized by Frank Sinatra about 50 years ago
And it is among the song that has the most remade in history
Quite cool right?
What a like about this song is simply because it makes me think, thats all
And now after few things happened to me recently, I started to wonder

Regret. 
Sometimes we take it too serious don't we?
We can't stop thinking of it, crying for it
But still, I personally don't think we should take it for granted
They are what we had done
A part of ourself
Why did we do something we are not supposed to do?
There must be at least a reason for it

Everyone has their own past
Their very own stories
And sometimes we'd like to keep some of them just for ourself
Not for others
Because of shame, I guess

Muhasabah.
That is what we should do

Taubat.
That is the only way

Maaf.
That is the only word I can say
For all my wrongdoings

I might have been soooooo stupid
Especially back in five years ago
It was all caused by immaturity
But I do understand
Some people are just not too generous to give their apology

I encounter the same situation sometimes
It is hard for me say reply something when people say sorry
But just to let you know, I might say nothing
But deep inside, I always feel free to let it go

Because for me the world is not too big actually
Soon we will be at the same place anyway
No one will be able to escape from Mahsyar right?

Good bye 2010
I don't really feel like welcoming 2011 since I like the number arrangement in 2010 more 
Sorry 2011 xD

Ohh since I started my post today with a song
I want to end it with a song too, can I? hehe
This is for, you-know-who
Thanks for being the most perfect distraction back in Summer 2009 :D
You made me know that future is much more worth to think of rather than past

For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
For the way you took the idea that i have
Of everything that i wanted to have
And made me see there was something missing

*This post is such a really big mess. Dengan color and spacing yang tunggang terbalik, tak tau nak alter. ggrrr.

6 comments:

miya said...

serius, post ini sangat menarik!
jom muhasabah diri :)


tade lagu di dedicate untuk saya jugak kah? ahahaha! :P

Firdaus said...

2008 tyka dengan siapa? haha

Atikah Adnan said...

miya : tkde laa. biasa je. jum muhasabah diri. :) nak jugak? datang sini dulu ! :p

firdaus : you-know-who. tkmau lyn org mengada.

Firdaus said...

Okay. Ini bukti lelaki lagi tau pasal dates. hehe :p

Atikah Adnan said...

2009 lah hehe

asmiza said...

happy new year atikah :)