Oct 15, 2011

Salaam ke atas kamu semua

Assalamualaykum all

To be honest, I have no idea of what I should put in here
I just wanna update something so that my timeline moves lol
But as I am typing this, suddenly something made me wonder
Every time I say salaam, what is actually in my mind?
We say salaam every day in our solat
We give salaam when we meet Muslims around campus
But do we really mean it? 
Do we know what is the meaning of السلام عليكم literally?
Or, are we just as similar as the typical Americans who ask 'how are you doing' just on daily basis?
Okay, this is so random, seriously

Anyway, do you know that salaam is the greeting use by dwellers in Jannah?
Click here for a nice ilmu insyaAllah :)

Ps: Fall is already here! I took the picture as I was walking back home (161 is my apartment)
Can't wait for more yellowish sceneries!

4 comments:

asmiza said...

I wish I were there. kat sini boleh tgk daun kering klau x siram adelaa. lol :D

Atikah Adnan said...

hahahaaa apelah! ada rezeki iA sampai. :)

siputsedut said...

assalamualaikum..=)
jazakillah tika..link yang sgt bagus..alhamdulillah..=)

Atikah Adnan said...

walaikumussalam wani. hopefully dpt benefit kita insyaAllah!