Feb 11, 2009

fire

i know that this is serious i know it is but i never know that i will go through it and i dont even know that i have to go through it at akasia *huhu* it was a sound of something broken that woke me up at first i thought it was one of my housemates but then later i thought it was someone trying to get into my apartment i started to feel scared and thinking of locking my door but suddenly i saw something flowing into my room under the closed door it was clouds of black smoke!! nervous and really shocked i opened my door and found that all over the house have been full with smoke and i rushed to the toilet to see the source oh my God it was the candle it was our mistake and i rushed back to wake up my other housemates as everyone had woke up then we ran out of the house and i without anything cover my head rushed to the guard in charge that night luckily he was there to help us and he was the one to put out the fire *take a deep breath* thanks Allah i am fear to think that the tragedy i went trough may could take my life away maybe if i didnt realize that my house was on fire i would never wake up again and i will never meet my parents my sisters my friends my relatives and he i really hope that i would be able to say to him that i really love him all my heart again altough i know he wont listen but at least once before i die i wish to tell him that thing thanks Allah thanks for giving me another chance to live in your world at least maybe i could show him how much is my sincerity my sincerity that never change *smile* *alhamdulillah* :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh. yg psl terbakar kat akasia tuh bilik ko. perh naseb baekko sedar.

Anonymous said...

thanx god that u safe
=)