Jun 22, 2010

yang paling kacak

the secret :
i wish i could be like him since my infancy
i wish i could enter STAR
i wish i could be as tall as him
i wish i could be as strong as him
i wish i could be a cadet commander
i wish i could get my first degree from England
none of them i managed to reach
which some happened because i am a girl
still, i hope i can reach for the stars because he is still here
i hope he can see it although he might need to wait
now my only wish : i want to take care of him for the whole of my life
because he is my father
if there is another reason why i am I today after taqdir,
it is him :)

7 comments:

Qamaruls said...

macho r..

Firdaus said...

if im ur father, i'll really touched ;)

miya said...

our dad tetap paling kacak kan? tak kisah la pape pun. hes the best!

p/s: we share the same secret :)

hafiz fikri said...

janggut maintain!hehe

Firdaus said...

secret ape mira? ;p

Asmaa' Adnan said...

my FaThEr my HeRo;)

Atikah Adnan said...

qamarul : he is :D
mira : betul :))
daus : hanya kami yg tahu hehe