Nov 5, 2010

Perfect

When no-one else can understand me 
When everything I do is wrong 
You give me hope and consolation 
You give me strength to carry on 

And you're always there to lend a hand 
In everything I do 
That's the wonder 
The wonder of you 

And when you smile the world is brighter 
You touch my hand and I'm a king 
Your kiss to me is worth a fortune 
Your love for me is everything 

I'll guess I'll never know the reason why 
You love me like you do 
That's the wonder 
The wonder of you

Suddenly I feel like listen to this song again
You never listen to it?  Click this The Wonder Of You
You better do or else you are lack of one knowledge
Knowledge about the great rock 'n roll legend, King Elvis :p
I still remember ayah used this song for teaching English to my sisters and I
He played the music loud and what we have to do was to catch every single words
And briefly tell him what the song is all about and explain some idioms in it
He will play the cd several times and we always get nervous by this 'game'
Pretty cool right? He is an English teacher too besides an Engineer :)
I like this song, oh no, I guess all my sisters  do
Because it is among the easiest song to comprehend
Why is that so? It is because of Elvis
He is a great pronouncer i told you
And thus, we like it because we will finish the English lesson very quickly
Bad girls aren't we? xD

Despite all of that
What I love most about this song is the descriptions of the lover
But seriously, I don't think this person is real
I mean
Who can understand you inside out?
Who can give you hope and strength  that much?
Who is always there to lend a hand when you have nothing?
Who could love you despite everything bad you have done?
Who else except Him, the most merciful Allah?


Listening to this song remind me to the wonder of Allah

Why not? Who could love us more?
Yes, Your love for me is everything.

10 comments:

miya said...

im not into elvis.
heheh
cool ayah u have tyka xD

tapi crius, lagu ini amat ummmphhhh la!
yet,Allah is the merciful :)

Atikah Adnan said...

i was just kidding about the elvis. hehe

Firdaus said...

baru nak perasan. unfortunately, it's not for me. lol

Atikah Adnan said...

alamak terperasan ke? sorry. :p

umay said...

sedihnya :'(

Atikah Adnan said...

sumayyah sedih kenapa? haha

eizaz said...

rock ah ayah kamu, hehe

Atikah Adnan said...

rock and roll lagii. xD

Qamaruls said...

sedap gak lagu tue

Atikah Adnan said...

qamarul : main lah lagu tu. haha