Feb 18, 2011

Bilal's Stand

Hi I am back :)
I rarely post more than one entry per day, but I feel like doing it tonight
The fact is that I really want to share this with all of you
It is about the film I mentioned in my previous entry - Bilal's Stand





















This movie is about Bilal, a Muslim African American who is struggling for his college
I personally rate this movie 3.7 out of 5 but I encourage everyone who have the opportunity to watch it, because the messages are subtle, clear yet crucial for us
Besides, somehow I am sure you will find yourself connected to Bilal
Why not? He is a Muslim, he has ambitions, dreams, problems etc
This movie opens my eyes and I really think everyone should watch it
Check it out at http://www.bilalsstand.com/ to find more about it

Hmm.. I have lots of things to say about this movie, but I really have to go now
Three midterms on next Friday, I better get ready now. Ouchhh !
May Allah ease, take care :)

1 comment:

Fatin Inani said...

menarik :))
bole tgk next weekend after habes exam hehe